As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for actively managing the sales process in your area/segment to drive the growth of sales. You will be part of a dynamic, knowledgeable and enthusiastic sales team and will be a key advisor and product advocate for our client solutions. You must be able to articulate technological and product positioning to clients. You should be comfortable in establishing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with our clients.
- To achieve the sales target of your area/segment including an increase of client base
- To develop strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- To develop comprehensive market intelligence of the territory & competitors
- To represent the product and company at conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to the Management team
- Prepare & submit daily/weekly/monthly reports to the Management team
Education (preferably): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Inorganic Chemistry
Education (preferably): Road Construction Engineering
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and having a proven track record in inorganic material application (Silicates) is an advantage. The Candidate must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, and when submitting reports. He/she should be organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches as well as be prepared for extensive travel.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in vendor sales
- Experience and familiarity of our products and line of business is a plus
- Well written and spoken English
- A B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is a plus
Salary: Competitive remuneration package with bonus
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org